This week I wrote a short story for The Storyteller’s Tarot called “Death”. I’ve taken the same story and spiced it up for Maxwell Thomas’ reboot and called it “Thanatos.” That story will be available through the website mailing list.
I have been developing Max’s social media for the most part over the past week. Things to do this week?
- Post “Descent, Introduction”
- Edit War Mage (which is located at the bottom of my Books To Read pile)
- Read over/preliminarily edit A Rook Given
- Get back to writing A Rook Given
- Plan the next M/M Romance for Max (Iron Butterfly?)
I updated Max’s social media content until August. That’s where I’ll be spending most of my time.
- Twitter (Monday update) and Instagram (Friday update): @MaxwellTAuthor
- Facebook (Wednesday update): MaxwellTAuthor
I’m not going to go nuts with Twitch and Tumblr and Snapchat. These three are enough for me. It’s a lot easier to shoot at a target with a rifle then with a shotgun. The rifle is targeted; the shotgun goes everywhere. Yes, the shotgun hits the paper, but it doesn’t hit the target.
Mercury is in retrograde until June 22, so any real writing will be crappy.